Vision and Mission of FP Unud
The realization of the Faculty of Agriculture, Udayana University as a center for developing sustainable agricultural science and technology and producing superior, independent and cultured human resources.
- Educating undergraduate, professional and postgraduate level students who are superior, independent and cultured in the field of sustainable agriculture (Agroecotechnology, Agribusiness and Landscape Architecture).
- Develop sustainable, modern agricultural science and technology research and promote local wisdom.
- Providing service and dedication to the people of Bali in particular and Indonesia in general.
- Developing three pillars of higher education development, namely: equal distribution and expansion of access to education; improving quality, relevance and competitiveness; and strengthening governance, accountability and public image.
- Establishing sustainable collaboration with research institutions, government, the business world and the global community.